Through business with integrity and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) practices, MGM aim to drive long-term, sustainable shareholder value, and create positive impacts for the benefit of employees, investors, other stakeholders, communities, society and planet Earth.
MGM practice CSR through three main pillars:
1. Diversity & Inclusion
2. Community Investment & Engagement
3. Environmental Sustainability
Some of the key achievements in 2016 include:
- Community highlights included contributions to almost 1,400 nonprofits by a record-setting 68.7 percent
of our domestic employees through our MGM Resorts Foundation
- 103,000 volunteer hours of community service donated by more than 5,600 of our employees
- Completed an expansion of the ground-breaking solar array at Mandalay Bay Convention Center
- Achieved LEED Gold certification for T-Mobile Arena, The Park and MGM National Harbor
- Moved to the 70 percent completion mark in our substitution of all our resort lighting with energy-efficient LED lamps.
MGM CSR 2016 Report “Most important of all in 2016, we redoubled our focus on our guiding principle – One Company, One Culture – unified around our realization that we are stronger together than we are apart. Our culture drives the character of our company, the way we do business, our internal and external relationships and our CSR practices. Of course our core values of integrity, inclusion, teamwork and excellence shape our culture.”